November Favorites 2013

Today is the first day of December, which means that I am back with my favorite beauty products of the past month. Aaand it also means that we are 24 days away from Christmas... ho ho ho holidays. 

For the past month I have been focusing on using products that I already have and not buying new items, so I have a lot of re-discoveries this month.


Babor Mild Facial Peeling
Babor Mild Facial Peeling

For my face I have been using Babor Mild Facial Peeling which I picked up a few weeks ago in Ambrosia Spa. If you would like to read more about my experience click here. What I liked about this product is its fine grounds which are soft enough to be use on face but do great job with removing dead skin cells leaving my skin fresh and even. Plus it has an amazing smell. 

Chanel Ilusion D'Ombre in Emerveillé
Chanel Ilusion D'Ombre in Emerveillé

Chanel Ilusion D'Ombre in Emerveillé is beautiful shimmering peach champagne eyeshadow which is amazing on its own or as a base for powder eyeshadows. It has a soft texture which glides on effortlessly on your eyelids and I found that the best way how to apply it is using your finger. Just looking at this pretty color makes me happy. Perfect for those lazy days when you want to use just one eyeshadow and still look stunning.

YSL Shocking Volume Mascara
YSL Shocking Volume Mascara

I had YSL Shocking Volume Mascara for a while and must admit that after the first use I had been a little disappointed. Going through my mascaras few weeks ago I decided to give it another try and had been loving since then. It has a wet formula which doesn't flake on me at all (which is my biggest issue with mascaras). It really adds volume to your lashes and stays perfect all day long. It might be a bit too much for every day use but if you are fan of dramatic eyes this would be perfect for you. It has a specific scent to it which could bother you if you are sensitive to scents or have sensitive eyes.

Rimmel Lasting Finsih by Kate Moss in 05
Rimmel Lasting Finsih by Kate Moss in 05

For lips, I have two lip colors. For berry lips I have been loving Rimmel Lasting Finsih by Kate Moss in 05. My tip is to slightly pat it on your lips and blend it with your fingers to achieve nice matte berry lips. It applies beautifully, it's very moisturizing on lips and smells delicious, like candy.

Model&Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in Strip Tease & WolfmanFat Lip Pencil by Laqa&Co
Model&Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in Strip Tease & WolfmanFat Lip Pencil by Laqa&Co

To achieve a soft doll pink, I like to apply first Fat Lip Pencil by Laqa&Co in Wolfman, and on top Model&Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in Strip Tease. I think that these products compliment each other beautifully, creating pretty pink lips.

Benefir Laugh with me LeeLee
Benefir Laugh with me LeeLee

My perfume favorite is Benefit Laugh with me LeeLee which is described as flirty & feminine woody floral. There is something whimsical about this scent which is hard to describe. It smells beautifully and comes in cute bottle which looks nice on top of your dresser. The only downside to this perfume is that it doesn't last long and you need to reapply it several times throughout the day.

L'Occitane Lavender Pillow Mist
L'Occitane Lavender Pillow Mist

Spraying L'Occitane Lavender Pillow Mist has become part of my every day night time routine and seems like I can not fall asleep without it. A soft lavender scent sets you in a relaxing mood as soon as you touch your pillows. It might seem a random, unnecessary step in your night-time routine but just give it a try and pamper yourself to this pillow mist.

So those were all my November favorites. What products did you love the most?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig