L'Occitane Christmas Stop

With Christmas being just around the corner, I thought it would be nice to share with you some ideas about what to pick up from L'Occitane, either as a treat for you or as a Christmas present. L'Occitane is one of my favorite stores to shop pampering products such as creams, shower gels, candles, fragrances and more.


Great thing about L'Occitane is that you can choose from an already prepared gift set or you can combine and create a tailored set for your loved ones. I went with the second option, as I had some favorite products which I wanted to include.

They can wrap your set in nice festive packing so it is ready to be given.

Gift set of my choice

The idea behind my choice of products was to relax and pamper yourself after a long cold day. I went with the red box which is more festive and will look great under the tree:)

Products inside

Firstly, I picked up Almond Shower Oil, a wonderful body oil which in contact with water transforms into a milky foam that lathers nicely leaving your skin hydrated and smelling like sweet almonds. Simply amazing.

Next choice was Shea Butter Foot Cream, rich in shea butter and lavender essential oil that moisturizes and relieves tired feet. Before going to bed, I like to put a thick layer of this cream followed by socks and wake up to soft, rested feet.

Last but not least, I included Lavender Pillow Mist which I raved about in my November favorites if you would like to read more. A perfect relaxing dot after a long day.

Have you tried any of L'Occitane products? What are your favorites?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig