February Favorites ❖ 2016

I can't believe that it's March already which means it is time to share my February faves with you. I have couple of amazing products that I have been really liking lately so let's jump right in.

February Favorites Glam Beauty Talks


Let's start off with some lip products I have been really enjoying.

February Favorites Glam Beauty Talks

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pink Venus and Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 02 is my favorite lip combination at the moment. They both look gorgeous on their own but pair them together and you get the most flattering girly yet elegant color that brings any look together.

February Favorites Glam Beauty Talks

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit is a palette that contains a bronzer, 2 blushes and 3 powders and the combination is just amazing. Yes, it's expensive but it will last you forever and it's great for travelling. I love it and I have been using it so much since I got it so I think you can get your money worth it.

February Favorites Glam Beauty Talks

L’Oreal Infallible 24H Matte Foundation is my new favorite drugstore foundation. It is long lasting, wears really well and doesn't break on me during the day and provides very nice coverage. Even though it is a mattifying foundation it doesn't make you look flat and I don't need to touch up at all during the day. It is an excellent foundation for combination skin. To apply this foundation I have been using Zoeva 103 Defined Buffer brush. This is a first Zoeva brush I tried and I really like it. It doesn't soak up the product and makes it really easy to buff it into the skin. Great combination for flawless skin.

February Favorites Glam Beauty Talks

For perfume I have been wearing the D&G Perfume 3 L'Imperatrice, a very fresh and crisp smelling fragrance that is great transition scent into a spring. Honestly, I have never received so many compliments as I got while wearing this scent. It was a love at the first sniff. 

February Favorites Glam Beauty Talks

& Other Stories  Bellevile Bakery Body scrub is a great body scrub which really does a good job removing dead skin, but the scent is what makes it extra special. When I use it the whole bathroom smells like sweet heaven. 

Tell me in the comments bellow what were your favorite products in February? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig