6 Products I've Used Up

Today I am back with another empties post since I have been finishing a lot of products lately. I don't know if it's the season or I am just really loving things I buy but I thought that today I would share some products I've used up recently. As always I have written a small review of each one telling you if I would repurchase it again in the future as well included links to where you can get them from.


I have been a big fan of Mio The A Cream Firming Active Body Cream and I wanted to try more of the range. I have to say I was a bit skeptical about the Mio Workout Wonder Invigorating Muscle Motivation Gel but I must admit that it really does work. I don't know how but it really helps when you apply it before working out. I feel like my muscle don't get so sore and in general I feel much better during and after working out. It is quite cooling so be prepared for a bit of a chill. It also has a pleasant minty smell. Definitely a staple in my gym bag. 

Using SPF is very important all year around and I have been using this Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Defense SPF 45 for couple of months. I really like it especially since I am having issues with hyperpigmentation and need to give my skin some extra protection. It has very light texture and absorbs quickly to the skin and it doesn't break me out. Definitely would recommended it if you are looking for an every day SPF. 

A few months ago I bought a blemish clearing solution kit from Juice Beauty to try something new, gentle and natural. I particularly enjoyed the Blemish Clearing Serum which I have then purchased in a full size. This serum has very water like consistency so it absorbs very easily and feels very light on the skin. I have noticed improvements to my skin so I would recommend trying this line if you are looking for more natural products for blemish prone skin. 

NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer is a great all around concealer that can be used to cover blemishes as well as an under-eye darkness since it has a high coverage yet very creamy and light consistency. I already repurchased a new one and the shade I use is Vanilla. 

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Flared Mascara you know that I love Maybelline mascaras and I've been through several tubes of this particular one. I am currently trying new mascaras but I am certain that I will be repurchasing this one in the future. It is a good mascara with great effect on my lashes. 

Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt Colognis a beautiful woody and earth scent which I have been wearing for the past couple of months and have received many compliments on how lovely it smells. I love this scent and will be repurchasing it again. The only downside I found is that it doesn't last as long as I would like it to especially since it comes with a hefty price tag. 

Do you have any products you always return to? Or do you prefer to try new things? Let me know. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig