September Favorites 2013

It is officially the end of September and I wanted to share with you some of my beauty favorites I have been loving for the past weeks.


First thing I have been loving is this Deep Cleansing Exfoliator from Caudalie. This face scrub is suitable for all skin types and its exfoliating micro-particles clean skin deeply and unclog pores. I like to use it on cleansed skin 2 times a week and follow up with my next favorite.


My skin has been breaking out lately and this product saved me. I am talking about Parsley Seed Cleansing Mask from Aesop with Parsley Seed Oil and Evening Primrose. This is a great deep pore cleansing mask which I use about twice a week. You apply it on clean skin, leave it for 15 minutes then you rinse it off and your skin is going to feel fresh and extremely clean.


My next favorite is a Milk and Honey shower gel from Avon Naturals. The main reason why I have been obssesed with this product is its amazing sweet honey scent. This shower gel leaves your skin feeling soft and lovely with the added extract of honey and milk which sooth dry skin. I have also tried body milk from the same line but I would only recommend the shower gel. 



For nail polish I have been loving Angora Cardi from essie, a deep dusty rose color, perfect summer going to fall nail polish.


I know that I'm so late on the bandwagon with this mascara but I have been really loving Clump Crusher from Cover Girl. It is a great day to day mascara if you prefer naturally looking lashes and it truly does a great job with separating lashes. My favorite mascara so far.


Last but not least, Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. In my opinion, this is one of the best drugstore foundations out there. It gives a medium coverage with satin finish and it looks really natural on skin. I would say that the staying power is about 6-7 hours depending on your skin type.

What are your September beauty favorites?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig