Denim Nails

The other day I was wandering around Sephora when I spotted display of Nails Inc. nail polishes.  I must say that I was really impressed by all the different finishes and effects they have to offer, and decided to pick up the Denim Effect Nail Polish.
 


The color I chose is a Bermondsey, a beautiful indigo shade that dries to matte denim effect. It has a really thick formula which is opaque in one coat. I wouldn't suggest to apply a top coat since it could mess with the denim like texture and matte finish.


On the other hand, a base coat to protect your nails is a must, as it is a dark blue color which can temporary stain nails.
 
 

I really liked this nail polish and it is definitely something different to spice up your look.

You can pick it up here for €14.65 with free worldwide delivery.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig