March Favorites ❖ 2016



3LAB Healthy Glow Lip Balm, La Roche-Possay Effaclar Duo, Nivea Wind and Weather Cream, Neutrogena Visibly Renew,Macademia No Tangle Brush, Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler, Sephora Travalo, Foreo Luna Mini2

This blog post are my favorite beauty products over the course of the past month. This month has been full of traveling and weather changing so my favorites are a bit different than usual but I hope you like them. I have quite a lot of products to go through so just get cozy and read away.


If you follow my blog for a while now, you probably know that I love Neutrogena body care. I raved about their Nordic Berry line here. Lately I have been obsessed with their new-ish launch: Norwegian Formula Visibly Renew Elasti-Boost Body Lotion.  It not only smells divine, but it also absorb super fast and keeps your skin hydrated and happy even if you have a very dry skin. And I can honestly say that I can see my skin more tight and smooth and that is always a big plus.

I have 2 skin care favorites which are completely on the opposite side of the spectrum. The first one is Effaclar Duo from La Roche-Possay. This is an absolutely miracle worker that I used to use few years ago and I rediscovered this month. I have been struggling with severe breakouts on my cheek (yes one cheek, how random) for months and I even went to dermatologist which was not really helpful. But this treatment completely cleared out my skin. I just wished I had remembered how much I loved it sooner cause it could have saved so much trouble for my skin. I couldn't recommend it more and it's definitely a staple on my skin care shelf. 

The another face product that I have been loving is Nivea Baby Wind and Weather Cream for face. This was actually a recommendation from my friend a few years ago as a great winter cream if you either go skiing or just live in a place where it gets super cold, snowy and windy. It is a very thick cream which I would normally avoid but as I said for skiing it's simply the best. And it smells like a baby :) 

3LAB Healthy Glow Lip Balm is an expensive lip balm. Very expensive lip balm and I was a bit hesitant to talk about it, but it has been in March that it became an essential product for me. It stays nicely on lips, has a soft buttery texture which applies like heaven and gives the most beautiful natural glossy tint to your lips. I have been wearing just this on my lips all month and I love it. 


I have been using the No Tangle Brush from Macadamia for years now, and I still love it so much. It's the only brush I ever use to be honest, I take it everywhere with me. It super gentle and it never pulls my hair out. I have quite thin hair but a lot and this is hands down the best hair brush I ever used.

I've always used drugstore eyelash curlers before I had been given the Tweezerman ProMaster Lash Curler one by my mom and I must say that this has change my eyelash game. This lash curler has an extra wide opening which is great if you have bigger eyes and it makes it so easy to catch all your lashes without pinching the sensitive skin in the area. It really works with my eye shape and makes the whole process of curling eyelashes quicker and more effective.

Sephora by Travalo is an essential for traveling. You simply fill it up with your favorite perfume and don't have to worry about bringing the full size glass bottle of your fragrance with you. It saves space in the already restricted on board liquids allowed items bag and it's super easy to use. 

The newest addition to my skin care routine is Foreo Luna Mini 2. As I mentioned earlier I have bee having some issues with my skin and I think that is the combination of using my Effaclar Duo treatment and Luna Mini 2 that really made the difference. It's basically a sonic facial cleansing brush, that is silicone so it's easier to clean and you don't need to change the brush heads. I found that my skin has cleared out so much after I introduced this to me skin care routine and it's almost like a little facial at the end of each day. 

If you would like to see more in-depth review on any of the products, let me know. And also tell me what were your most loved beauty products in March. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig