Nail of the Day: Color Club in Put a Pin In It

Today's nail shade is Put a Pin In It from special collection designed by Color Club and BirchBox which was created as a "treat" for all the social media lovers out there :) I personally love the idea behind this and I am more than happy with the shade I have received in my March Jolie Box (Spanish version of BirchBox). Beside the fact that I am secretly obsessed with Pinterest (I can literally spend hours browsing it) this is definitely my favorite of all the shades.

 one coat natural light
Put A Pin In It is a really pretty rose gold shade where you can actually see the pink in it. It is more of a warmer shade and is really flattering on the skin. The consistency of Put a Pin In is very thick which allowed me to put only one coat to reach entirely opacity. This nail shade is perfect when you want to dress up any outfit and have elegant feeling from your nails. 
 Top-coat by Sally Hanson
To finish up, I have used Insta-Dri Top Coat by Sally Hanson just to even out the surface of the nails since Put A Pin In It creates a bit bumpy texture.

The other shades in this collection are:
  •  Insta-This a deep cobalt blue
  •  Status Update a creamy grey with a green under tones
  •  Tweet Me a creamy green based yellow.
You can order these nail polishes in the on-line store:

www.birchbox.com (US only)- $8

www.joliebox.es  (Spain)- 12.50

Have any of you tried any of these nail polishes? Leave me your thoughts and suggestion.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Glam Beauty Talks

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig